Functional Area: Manufacturing
* Support series production of VHP Connector automated assembly, SOP, Ramp up and follow up OEE, C/T, Productivity, Breakdown, Machine improvement and monitoring production process to meet quality and output
* Support new model set up from SE-Teamwork until SOP in Hemaraj
* Prepare production documents and working standards (e.g. work instructions, test instructions, etc.) together with plant management
* Support audit from internal and external TS16949, ISO 14001 and Safety Audit
* Cooperate with cross functional team Bosch Production System and Quality activities of MFE (e.g. FMEA line walk, 4M change management, SMC, PKM, Point-CIP, System-CIP, 5S and 14Q)
* Frequently report, communication to plant management and external suppliers
* Cooperate with cross functional team for HSE Safety Activities
* Support 8D Activity and Customer request
* Participate and support of Engineering Change Request (ECR preparation and revision)
* Review and revise for correction of P-FMEA, Control Plan with engineering staff
* Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering or Related field
* Good command of English
* Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
* Experience in series production in Automotive Industry and Assembly Technology, PLC and 5S Concept
* Willingness to travel overseas
* Knowledge of problem solving methods
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ