About the role
We are looking for a highly qualified and ambitious Business Intelligence Data Scientist with a passion for technology and digital marketing. This person will support our clients CRM programs through the effective analysis of customer data that will bring insights to help shape the marketing strategy. This division is based around Key platforms indlucing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Qualtrics Experience Management Cloud, Manthan Customer Experience platforms.
The main responsibility of the Business Intelligence Data Scientist is straightforward: to support the CRM team in the analysis of customer data that will bring insights to help shape the marketing strategy. The team member will work closely with the CRM Group head to help ensure the success and growth of our Clients Business. Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure that all data comes into the Data platforms are properly tagged and mapped to the fields we require for our CRM program.
• Ensure that all data is de-duplicated and accurate with in the CRM Platform
• Properly sync data between the various platforms of our clients
• Manage and monitor internal/ external data integration
• Analyze existing MDM and data and create decision making reports for CRM/MKT Teams
• Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management
• Work closely with internal and external business users to investigate, test and develop report and solutions and work around to resolve business CRM/MKT issues/ requests
• Create CRM workflows, develop reports and dashboards in order to support business needs
• Ensure the compliance issues around CRM data roadmap; including the development of a consumer database, analysis of those databases and the use of allocation Work closely with CRM/ MKT team to deliver improved knowledge and understanding the use of CRM system/Salesforce/Tools
• Provide consultation/support to CRM users regarding utilization of CRM system/tools Assist in delivering CRM system/Tools related training to CRM brand users Enhance CRM analysis
• Collaborate with online team on integration of online/offline consumer data
• Experience in programming (SQL, SAS, SPSS, ACCESS and etc.,)
• Experience in SalesForce apex and platform customization is a plus
• Strong understanding of CRM related technical terminologies/CRM IT background
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Self-starter, able to define direction for the area they are working on and work independently.
• Ability to effectively prioritize competing requests, while keeping lines of communication open and clients satisfied
• High accountability and able to work within assigned deadlines.
• Project management and team coordination experience.
• Bachelor degree in Statistics or Data Science
• Good conceptual of big data/ data scientist
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ