- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds to identify problems and find solutions.
-Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Minimum 5 years in Logistic and supply chain management
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- experience in manufacturing in a leadership role will be advantage
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
The successful candidate should be Thai citizen and have:
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a team
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills
- People Skills, being able to connect with colleagues, subordinates and clients in a genuine way
-Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Good planning skill
Country and city description
Atlas Copco (Thailand) Limited, is located in Wellgrow Industrial Estate,
which is 50 km from Bangkok center.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ