- Manage various SOP’s, Travel/Entertainment Policies etc to be aligned with companies direction and regulations
- Manage overall costing, expense and payment activities of the different units within the Company
- Handling day-to-day process and activities with regards procurement and payment cycle
- book keeping and reconciliation on monthly, quarterly and annually basis and ensure timely reporting of the financial information
- manage process in compliant manner to statutory, legal and internal audit requirement & closure of audit points.
- Ensure that all compliances with both local regulation and Company’s policies
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction & continuous professional development
- Suggesting and initiating cost saving and improvement measures
- Team Management of 2- 3 officers
All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
About Kelly Services® As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ