- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in IT audits
- Be responsible for the audit of the IT general controls, application controls, and IT Processes relevant to IT management, IT infrastructure and IT security audits, to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate. Test compliance with those controls, and provide value added recommendation.
- Perform the special audit for IT fraud / mishandling.
- Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. Follow-up the management response on recommendation, and support implementation of preventive or corrective actions.
- Document audit work in TeamMate application
- Analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in IT projects with independent advisory to provide advice on controls in the project life cycle
- Provide consulting service on IT control of responsible task. Be an advisor to management on improving governance, processes, systems, controls and understanding of risks.
- Support in planning audits and other activities. Actively work with peers to develop work programs, maintain the internal audit system, and ensure a professional audit process.
- Provide expertise in emerging IT-risks such as IT governance, network, cyber/information security, data privacy and 3rd party management.
- University degree (Bachelor or above) within business administration, auditing, Information Technology, Computer Science or IT related fields.
- Professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, etc.) in IT Audit / Security is considered beneficial.
- Proven experience within one or more of the following areas: IT infrastructure, information/cyber security, application controls audit, or information management.
- 2-5 years of experience in internal or external audit especially in Banking or Financial Institute will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of concepts related to IT audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls, technology risks, or information management.
- Ability to apply the related IT standard and good practice e.g COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, PCI/DSS, Cyber Security to audit work
- Being a self-driven, team player, well-organized with analytical skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication, leadership, collaboration & influencing skills.
- Able to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions
- Able to work under pressure and independence
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ