- In charge of and responsible for overall day-to-day administrative support functions of the top management such as managing diaries, scheduling meetings and appointments, handling general correspondence, screening document in & out, coordinating with relevant departments and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- Arrange internal and external document such as announcements, internal memorandums, letters, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and amendment of company regulations, guidelines and benefits in consultation with management and implement these resolutions accordingly.
- Organize of interdepartmental meetings, attend meetings, take notes and arrange minutes of such meetings as assigned.
- Organize and support domestic and international travel for top management, staff, guests and customers.
- Organize and support events, activities, annual general meeting, outings and other company projects as assigned.
- Oversee and responsible for all petty expenditure in the office.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Male/Female, 28 - 35 years old with at least 5-7 years of experiences in Secretary or Personal Assistant to Executive Level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Arts, English, Secretarial or related fields.
- Great command of both spoken and written in English. Having TOEIC score or other verified English test would be advantage.
- Initiative, hard working and honest with good management skill.
- Having experience in purchasing and basic knowledge on ISO 9001: 2008 would be advantage.
- Computer literacy and good interpersonal skill.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ