Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Attend technical training as necessary and learn or perfect the skills necessary to perform the job.
2. Perform and oversea maintenance, repair, and machining operations on aerospace parts and assemblies
3. Prioritize work sequence based upon schedule demands and company priorities.
4. Analyze components/part for needed repairs according to approved technical data, specifications or standards. Prepare repair documentation and procedures for production employees.
5. Support repair by programing/using CNC machines/technology and commercial software such as DELCAM Power mill, Power shape CAD, Polywork, Geomagic, or other production software.
6. Must follow and maintain all regulation from aviation authorities (e.g. FAA, CAAC, EASA and CAAT)
7. Manage labor, operation, materials demand and other operations in the ERP system.
8. Follow all company policies, including safety and instructions.
9. Perform all tasks with excellent quality per company, customer, and regulatory standards.
10. Perform in-process inspections as specified in the repair work scope.
11. Verify parts have been properly required per the repair procedure and repair routing work scope, pass all quality checks, and meet all quality standards before returned to service.
12. Investigate technical problems, engineer ways to correct technical problems, and complete required documentation for own company and external customers.
13. Participate in continuous improvement initiaves and/or procedure modifications to improve repair and overhaul processes and production efficiency.
14. Participate in tooling development with tooling engineers.
15. Must demonstrate the skill level required to perform analytical inspection using the latest inspection tooling as well as using visual inspection guides.
16. Inspect components using basic and advance measuring instrument and coordinate measuring machine (CMM).
17. Maintain a neat and orderly work station and promote overall good lean 5s methodology practices.
18. Ability to coordinate with and work closely with process engineers, production team leaders, supply chain, customer service and other department and individuals within the organization.
19. Coordinate with other employees and operations manager to complete work on time per company and customer requirements.
20. Train and coach trainees, technicians and other employees.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (aerospace or aeronautical is preferred, or industrial, mechanical, mechatronics, or other suitable engineering field).
2. Must possess the ability to interpret CMM or other technical data requirements.
3. Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
4. Must possess good English language verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must be capable of reading and interpreting technical manuals, mechanical drawings, work instructions, process sheet, and other related materials (English).
6. Hands-on skill with hand tools and measuring equipment.
7. At least 1-year production and/or machining, molding, or repair experience required. Experience gained in an academic environment could be acceptable.
8. Ability to lift at least 20 kilograms.
9. Ability to work shift, overtime, and weekends as required.
10. Good attitude and always have safety mind.
11. Capable of making key decision and sometimes under pressure.
12. Attention to details.
13. Good Attendance and teamwork.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ