Preparing tax compliance and other documents using excellent English
Research Canadian and American tax laws, and other international legal issues
Conduct online corporate searches at Canadian or US corporate registry systems
Perform tasks relating to client issues, including preparation of correspondence
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (legal degree is preferred)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• 2 - 5 years of legal experience preferred
• Strong interest in international law
• Commitment to a long-term position
• Good analytical, drafting, and research skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable
• Articulate and sophisticated in written communication
The staff of International Tax Counsel Ltd. is part, are part of the global law firm; therefore, a flexible work schedule is required. In order to accommodate North American or European time zones, regular hours will likely be from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications. **Experience with foreign/Canadian tax law is not required.