We are looking for a Travel coordinator assistant that should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, communication abilities, and attention to details. that The job includes travel arrangement for all employees, etc . Assists with visa processing and other travel related documentation. Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspect of travel arrangement for all employees
- Verify reservation request for correctness against projects
- Assists with visa processing and other travel related documentation.
- Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc.
- Confirm reservations, distributes tickets along with confirmations to traveler
- Report travel arrangements daily/weekly to management
Requirement and skills;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Willingness to work out of normal work hours.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate in written English
- Bachelor’s in business administration or relevant field
- CV to [email protected]
Latitude 1 Maritime offers full service maritime industry solutions for its customers. Our company has a well-recognized name in the industry, working with shipyards, cruise line operators, and contractors. Our services include cost-efficient shipboard maintenance, and repair and emergency services at most major seaports world-wide. We have a proven track record of successful operations in the shipping industry. The office is in Vichit (Panwa), Phuket.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ