We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team to create the most trusted door-to-door logistics platform in Thailand. You will work closely with the management team to grow the business and will directly oversee the service operations team.
You will play a critical role in the growth and strength of SKOOTAR's delivery service operations. You will be in charge of designing and improving the efficiency and quality of the delivery service for both our customers and driver partners. You will be responsible for hiring, growing and managing the team of service operations. You will also align with the high impact oriented and team focused culture of SKOOTAR within the fun and active work environment of the team.
• Lead the sustainable growth of driver partner fleet and delivery operations including expansion to other cities to ensure smooth delivery experience for customers
• Responsible for the continued improvement of the delivery experience in terms of response, speed, reliability, and quality - working closely with product operations and engineering team
• Lead the scaling up and improvement of customer support operations (Call center)
• Oversee and manage the team of customer service operations and driver partner operations
• Lead the coordination with business partners and corporate customers of SKOOTAR in terms of operations
• Be logistics operations thought leader for the company leveraging it to inspire and build team capability
• Be proactive in solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
• Degree in business, supply chain, logistics, industrial engineering or related field.
• 4+ years of experience in operations management - preferably in logistics / IT
• Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire team members
• Structured problem-solving skill; Data driven
• Excellent in communications (Verbal and Writing) in both Thai and English
• Team player with self-motivated/resulted oriented work attitude, strong work ethic, and humility
• Proven ability in hiring, management, and communication skills
• Proven ability/experiences to manage large team of operations/customer service towards mutual goals
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general