- Previous working experience in patent registration is preferable;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Hard-working, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines under pressure;
- Willing to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Proceeding with patent registration process in Thailand and overseas, including but not limited to providing legal advice regarding patent registration procedure in Thailand, preparing necessary documents required during the registration process, liaising with Thai government officers and oversea clients;
- Conducting patent searches and preparing analyses report;
- Preparing reports updating the current status of applications and correspondence letters to the Patent Office and clients;
- Keeping awareness of the deadlines and following up instructions and/or documents required for patents registration process before the deadlines;
- Following up with the DIP on the current status patents applications;
- Translating legal documents from Thai to English and from English to Thai;
- Researching laws, articles and case precedents;
- And performing other tasks as required from time to time such as corporate work as part of our client support, drafting invoices, and other administrative tasks.
Growth and Development Opportunities:
Career advancement and promotion opportunities for experienced talent as Head/Manager of our Patent Department.
All applications (cover letter and resume in English) shall be apply via APPLY NOW or by mail to our office:
VIDON & PARTNERS (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
The Millennia Tower
20th Fl., Room. 2001
62, Langsuan Rd, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 - THAILAND
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general