- Supervises staff including conducting performance evaluations , coordinating training and implementing hiring , discipline and termination procedures.
- Provides supervision of maintenance and operations activities of assigned facilities , ensure the adherence with proper safety precautions and procedures.
- Conducts product research and works with outside technical support services , participates in proposal / quotation request development process.
- Supervisor to ensure proper parts accountability an cost controls.
- Coordinate and participates in meeting to address design and construction projects , receives status update and provide input on future projects.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by Director or Manager.
- Control over the repair immediately in the case of breakdown.
- Control spare parts, Cost, Environment and Safety.
- Thai nationality, Male , Aged 32 - 35 years old .
- Bachelor / Master degree 's in Electrical Engineering , Electronics Engineering , Power Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Good command of English and plus computer skills.
- More than 5 year experience in facility , preventive maintenance process in manufacturing company .
- Prefer senior energy responsible person certificate of Ministry of Energy.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- 2 years of experiences in Management Level will be advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience involving all aspects of operation of plant utility systems including Boilers, Chillers, Compressors, Water System, HVAC, Cooling Towers and Electrical Distribution Systems.
- Hard-working, self-disciplined, and positive working attitude.
- Can work under pressure and fast learner.
- Energetic, having self-motivation & willing to work with team.Welfare - Bonus - Transportation - Uniform - Medical Treatment - Life Insurance - Dormitory - Advance - Borrowing - Wedding - Priesthood Allowance - First baby Allowance - Birthday Allowance - Cremation Allowance & Wreath - OT Transportation Allowance - OT Food Allowance - Lunch Allowance - Night shift Allowance - Songkran Festival Allowance - Diligent Allowance - Annual diligent Reward - Skill Allowance - Annual Medical Check up - Annual Tour & Sightseeing - Provident Fund - Sport Day & New year party - Management holiday working - Outside working Allowance - Patient Gift - Working in holiday (Supervisor up) Contact person : Human Resources Dept. Address : 60/84 , Moo 19, Soi 19, Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Zone 3, Paholyothin Road, Klongneung, Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120 Phone number : 0-2529-2450-6 ext. 128 Fax : 0-2529-2459
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general