Full-time Head Korean Teacher needed for top Bangkok language school. The candidate must be available evenings and weekends.
Modulo Language School is Bangkok's fastest growing language school company, and because of this we are always on the lookout for the best teachers.
We are adding a 6th language to our offerings, and are looking for a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Korean teacher who is seeking a leadership position. This individual will work closely with the CEO, General Manager and Academic Management team to set up courses, choose materials and create training for new Korean teachers. We are starting from scratch, so we need someone who is comfortable building from the ground up. They’ll be supported by our experienced academic team every step of the way, however.
The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and personable, and holds a willingness to improve as a professional. They will be responsible for setting up courses, choosing materials and working on training documents for new team members. They must also be a qualified and experienced native Korean speaker who is happy to teach a mix of adults (70%+), children and teenagers, at all levels!
What makes Modulo a great place to work?
- Our head teachers are competitively compensated at a rate of 440 baht per 50-minute lesson for private classes or management duties on Monday to Friday, and 484 baht per lesson on the weekend. Small group classes are paid at a rate of up to 640 baht per lesson. Head teachers average well over 55,000 baht per month, and are assigned a personal management budget.
- Modulo offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand and Asia has in store.
- Modulo wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!
- We have four schools, all conveniently located on Bangkok’s BTS and MRT systems. One at Siam Paragon, Central World, Central Rama IX, and Icon Siam.
- We all know what a hassle visas and work permits can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!
- We offer one-year contracts for 5 or 6-day schedules. You choose how much you want to work!
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top restaurants. And we eat cake… A LOT of cake.
Still not convinced? Check out this guide we have on working with Modulo, or send us an email with any questions you may have - https://www.modulolearning.com/docs/guide-for-candidates.pdf
The candidates MUST:
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general