As a Presales, you will provide support to our sales team and channel partners as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, consulting on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration of China Unicom full range of products, network connectivity, ICT requirements, service integration, cloud solution etc. by successfully coordinating all technical elements involved (both internal and external). You will support project management, service provisioning, service delivery, and procurement as well. Communications with teams in Mainland China or overseas required.
· Enhancing customer relationships by professional solution and impact the customer to accept our product and solutions.
1. Basic Salary, Social Security, Provident Fund.
2. Quarterly KPI bonus, and discretionary year-end bonus.
3. Working hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30.
4. Medical Claims, Transportation, Telecommunications allowance.
5. Occasional Travel required.
1. Thai Nationality, Male or Female
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Telecommunications, or related field.
3. At least 3 years in Telecommunications, ICT Solution, SI, and able to design sales solution or implementation ICT projects.
4. Knowledge in telecom, data communication, System integration.
5. Good personality, initiative, high responsibility, efficient.
6. Good command of spoken and written English, able to speak Mandarin is a definite advantage.
7. Strong service mind, Teamwork, innovation and willing to learn and work under pressure.
How To Apply
Please apply by e-mail accompanied by a full resume in English stating your expected salary, a recent photograph, transcript, earliest availability to work to [email protected].
China Unicom Thailand registered in November 2017, with a type one telecom license and foreign business license in Thailand, we are the overseas subsidiary of China Unicom Global Limited, and China Unicom Group, We focus on developing both wholesales carrier business and enterprise business in Thailand and Laos for China Unicom.
About China Unicom Global Limited (Global Head Office in Hong Kong)
China Unicom Global Limited ("CUG") is a wholly owned subsidiary of China United Network Communications Group Company Limited. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with 32 worldwide subsidiaries and over 80 global Points-of-Presence (PoPs), CUG endeavors on global business development, operation and servicing outside Mainland China.
Leveraging on China Unicom's extensive global network coverage, CUG offers reliable end-to-end global integrated telecommunication services and solutions, including global connectivity services, global Internet access, ICT services, cloud computing, Internet of things (IoT), video conferencing, unified communications, content and security services, and provides personal customers with premium voice and mobility services.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general