· Write articles and produce presentations for press releases, roadshow, internal communication, etc.
· Be the point of contact for general inquiries from the public, the press, and related organization.
· Set up the digital marketing plan and implement the plan.
· Develop communication strategies and key messages.
· Plan, implement, and measure all campaigns.
· Ad-hoc projects assigned by Department Head.
· Bachelor in Public Relations, Marketing, Communication Arts, Journalism, Mass Communications or any related field.
· 8 years+ working experience in the public relations area with strong relationship with press/ news agency from PR agency handling electrical/electronic/IT clients.
· Proven experience in event planning, press conference, consumer event experience and roadshow.
· Good command of English is a must. (report to Taiwanese)
· Maturity, pleasant personality, strong communication & interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
Sharp Thai Co.,Ltd. We are Thai – Taiwanese & Japanese joint venture company leading in the field of Audio & Visual product and office Automation equipments under “SHARP” brand. We are looking for a high potential candidate for the below positions.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general