- To build and maintain relationship with assigned oversea distributors.
- To explore new opportunities in new markets in the assigned regions.
- Maintaining professional relationships with new & existing interior designers & relevant parties involved.
- Directly influence the product selection for a project and puts the control in the hands of the manufacturer.
- To approach, promote, attend & specify company’s products to interior designers, developers, contractors, carpenters, sub-contractors, architects & end users.
- To achieve sales and specifications for the company.
- Maintaining professional relationships with new & existing clienteles long term business developments.
- Provide updates on market intelligence, survey, analyses & insights.
- To coordinate with related internal department on all jobs related functions.
- Other assignment by management
- Male/Female, age 25 years up
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proficiency in English
- Experienced in sales and providing customer supports.
- Able to travel overseas
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general