Your prime duties and responsibilities will be, as a member of the Sales Department, to work closely with and to support your fellow colleagues within the Sales Department.
Key responsibilities will include
• Actively reviewing specifications and product review to monitor any changes made by the customer.
• Involvement with the preparation of tenders and quotations, throughout the full stages of creation, to include: Obtaining drawing approvals completing Guaranteed Technical Particulars of the tenders and submittals.
• Preparation of technical submittals, obtaining drawing approval for all successful tenders/inquiries.
• Handling technical queries/clarifications with the customers and respond in a timely manner.
• Creating Models & options for New BOM as per customer requirements & coordinating with contracts department for the updates
• Attending Tender Openings when required.
• Maintain relationships with customers, Consultants etc.,
• Coordinate with Sales Managers and Contract Department to ensure correct materials are quoted for.
• Coordinating with end customers when required
• To ensure timely deliveries as per the tender requirement through monitoring and dialogue with the commercial department and manufacturing division (if needed)
• Attending Exhibitions and Sales Promotions on behalf of the Company, which could be outside Thailand.
• Travelling, which may incur overnight stays outside Thailand.
• Issue Tendering Monthly report to the Sales Manager.
• To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required / instructed in order to maintain and / or improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the Sales & Marketing Department.
• Adheres to the established safety and personnel policies and standard operating procedure
• Working with broad team in other department in the identification of proper and correct materials, part assemblies and requirements for a variety of requisitions necessary for the job/task to coordinate and drive business success. Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality of information relating to the company’s business and staff.
Education and experience we are looking for an experienced individual who can immediately engage and drive this challenging role and key market. The ideal candidate will have
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with similar industry working knowledge is a plus.
• Min 3 years in a similar role.
• A forward thinking, customer focused and creative.
• A passion for excellence and a proven ability to succeed
• Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must be flexible to attend to customer complaints anytime of the day.
• Incoterms and Documentary Credit experience
• Plan and conduct presentations to potential and current clients
• Mature judgment, ability to prioritize and work with little to no supervision
• Ability to complete a variety of tasks in any single day.
• Good interpersonal skill with excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
• Computer literate and excellent knowledge in Microsoft and outlook.
• Valid Thai Driving License. The job requires project related travelling as well as customer specific travelling for field trials, technical conferences and customer interactions.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general