Drive team to deliver Company’s Economic capital and related items for both regular reporting and projection, coordinate work with related parties in order to ensure that business plan and reforecast report are successfully delivered, support upcoming requirements from both Group office and OIC such as ORSA, and support the team to improve the quality and efficiency of reporting processes.
Economic capital reporting and projection:
- Review report with comprehensive commentary.
- Reconcile and ensure the Economic capital and related numbers presented are correct, explainable, and proceed in good governance.
- Perform analysis of change and explain both operating and economic variances against last reporting.
- Develop, implement and enhance tools to support new economic capital requirements from Group office and OIC.
- Enhance processes to serve fast closing requirements.
ALS-Related Model User
- Ensure that team can perform ALS-related model run for both deterministic and stochastic approach to come up with required matrices, especially under economic capital framework including risk-neutral basis portfolio return, time value of options and guarantees (TVOG) and additional required results.
- Observe a significance and implication of model results to spot potential rooms for improvement in terms of accuracy and reasonableness in order to make appropriate user requests to model support team.
- Suggest any enhancement upon ALS-Related model to serve specific purpose of reporting development.
- Ensure the business planning and forecasting results are delivered on time, well explained, and aligned with company’s strategy.
- Ensure the assumptions and methodologies are aligned with the approved assumptions and governances.
- Support Risk Management team and OIC on ORSA requirements
- Develop and implement robustness tools for new ORSA requirements and reports.
- Conduct analysis and recommend on the level of internal capital requirement.
Best Estimate Assumption Study
- Perform annual Best Estimate Assumption study as assigned, ensuring that quality of the result and timeline meet agreed expectation.
- Present results to related parties and support information to Auditors as required.
- Enhance team’s capabilities to be able to work independently, motivate professional career path and build pre-successors
- Support knowledge and tools to improve process efficiency and quality of reporting process.
Ad-hoc / Projects:
- The assignment is done on-time with quality in term of business sense and actuarial justification
- At least 5 years experience in life insurance business.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree – Actuarial science, statistic or related field.
- At least actuarial associated level is preferred.
- Able to communicate work results to senior management in a business manner.
- Able to lead the team to deliver desirable quality of result under pressure and within limited timeline.
- Experience in managing staff and coaching junior team members.
- Results driven, service mind, proactive
- Good English communication & interpersonal skills
- Presentation skill
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general