Work location: Gaysorn Tower (BTS Chidlom)
1. Handling inbound and outbound air, sea and cross border shipments, and manage the overall Import & Export, and Logistic operations
2. Plan the most appropriate shipment routes in terms of air freight, sea freight and customs clearance effectively to the final destination.
3. Responsible for work communication and information feedback related to customs and national inspection;
4. Handling related documents of customs commodity inspection and cross-border logistics data statistics;
5. Pay attention to logistics exceptions and contact relevant departments for handling, and propose reasonable optimization plan;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, electricity supplier, logistics, financial management experience is preferred.
2. Have excellent Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing
3. Have Customer Services work experience in Cross broad logistic (B2B and B2C);
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general