· Complete the assigned projects within the defined scope and timelines.
· Control site implementation plan , measure and delivery in dedicate region.
· Strictly follow ZTE QEHS Policy, technical requirements, implementation SOP, MOP.
· Inspect the quality of work (done by contractor), Ensure everything is within the construction guidelines.
· Send daily report to line manager - Team Leader for the daily progress, about quality and EHS issues, highlight and suggest in case of any unclear situation or problem.
· Ensure all Subcon’s teams submit and upload reports/photos to ZTE system timely
· Bachelor degree or above in the telecommunications field
· 3 - 5 years of direct work experience in a Site Supervisor or Site Engineering for telecommunications field , Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals
· Demonstrated experience in people management & Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
· Work in Up Country
· Able to work overtime
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general