1. Thai nationality only.
2. Men only
3. Age 24-35 years.
4. Graduated in the Major of Mechanical Engineering.
5. Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD, Solid Work.
6. Can communicate in English.
7. If have a licensed of Associate Electrical Engineer, will be given special considerations.
8. With 1 years of experience or more.
9. Good service mind, responsibility and good attitude.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Inspect work, clearing sales engineers and related departments before ordering or applying to work related to engineering.
2. Order production of electrical cabinets including designing the body structure, transportation of electrical cabinets and specifying parts related to engineering.
3. Follow up on design improvements to be suitable for use, liaise with departments related to engineering in the organization.
4. Gather, purchase equipment for the production of electrical equipment.
5. Compile plan documents, specifications of electrical appliances and related materials.
Working day: Monday - Friday am. (and on Sat bi-weekly)
Working hour: 08.30 am. - 17.30 pm.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general