Responsibility for determining the production capacity needed by an organization to meet changing demands for its products. Capturing business demand and translate that demand into system models to determine and plan resource needs for successful IT delivery that meets capacity and performance needs. Working with infrastructure and application teams to define proactive system and application utilization/capacity targets and thresholds.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT or related fields.
• Experience or knowledge of statistics, forecasting and management information methods and techniques
• Experience in IT Capacity Management/Capacity Planning is preferable.
• Coding knowledge and experiences in shell or python scripts.
• Systematic and analytic thinking
• Welcome New Graduate
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general