• At least 1 years experience coding
• Thai preferred, but any nationalities welcomed (work permit will be provided)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Graduated in Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (SE), Multimedia Technology and Animation (MTA) or other IT related fields
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• An understanding of software development techniques.
• This role is "coding focused", you should first integrate a team dedicated to working on different web applications under the direct supervision of a project director and collaborate with other team members.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members
• After a few months of discovering the different web applications and the work processes, your role will evolve to become a front-end developer.
• Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm ( 1 hour break for lunch and can be flexible)
• Flexible working time
• Lunch is provided
Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
Close to BTS ThongLor
117/14 Panjit Tower 11Fr. Sukhumvit 55, Khlong Tan Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume and expected salary to us.
Mobile: 082-8420575 (Thai) or 084-441-3639 (English or French speaking)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general