Assist users with issues with our high availability IT systems and contribute to the maintenance and support of these systems. As appropriate, contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of these systems. Performs installation, maintenance, training, and provide excellent user support, as required with sense of urgency for the key users; assist with the plannings and coordination of IT projects to meet future needs. Contribute to the development of our IT initiative and provide new innovations to ensure business continuity and increase business Productivity.
The successful candidate MUST be a strong communicator with excellent troubleshooting skills and have excellent English skills. Experience working with and communicating with senior level executives. A perceptible sense of urgency is a must.
• Provide excellent IT support service for management and key users of company
• As part of a team – coordinate and manages multiple servers including Infrastructure and Application services to ensure high availabilities of IT services and connectivity.
• Provides on-call consulting advice and technical support to various users regarding specific operational/applications issues and be able to escalate if required
• Researches, evaluates purchases, installs, configures, and troubleshoots all hardware, peripherals, and equipment necessary to meet integrated systems objectives.
• As part of a team, innovatively manage all IT projects, in coordination with vendors and the software development team
• Prepare IT documentations including systems, network diagram and IT processes
• Assist in the training of staff on both new and current software and systems
• Independently and personality troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, from firm-wide problems to individual users
• Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a complex IT environment and have proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and end user support skills.
• Ability to provide technical support in area of Windows 2012, 2012R2 Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business (Lync), Hyper-V, Remote Desktops, and VDI
• Experience in managing Active Directory and GPOs
• Knowledge of data security and disaster recovery systems and procedures.
• Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
• Knowledge of a range of network systems, LAN/WAN protocols, MPLS and applications.
• Knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user computer systems, applications, and/or equipment.
• Knowledge and understanding of LAN administration in a secure environment.
• Knowledge of systems security protocol, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to plan, implements, test, and troubleshoot system and solutions.
• Experience in configuring firewall security, Juniper and Palo Alto experience is a plus
• Experience in optimizing and troubleshooting MS SQL server
• Professional Certification ex. MCSE, MCSA, MSP is an advantage
• A good command in English speaking, reading and writing. Strong English comprehension is a MUST
• English skills will be evaluated during the interview
• TOEIC 800+
This position required communication with staff located worldwide therefore a flexible work schedule is necessary. The schedule will most likely require starting early in the morning and working until mid-afternoon, depending on the specific needs of the company at the time
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general