Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and deliver marketing acquisition campaigns, inclusive of marketing communication materials for online channels.
- Planning and developing marketing campaigns including web, email marketing, PAID and organic advertising.
- Be able to plan and buy search engine and social media.
- Measuring and reporting on the campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign result through MIS data and digital tools such as google adwords and FB analytics.
- Coordinate with partners for lead generating campaign.
- Monitor trend and future development of digital platform.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, or Financial related fields.
- Direct experience in digital marketing and communication. (minimum 3 years experiences, prefer in digital agencies or financial organization)
- Insight gathering and data analytical skill.
- Advance Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Efficient in English communications.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general