JOB ID 14290 Assistant Finance and Accounting Manager
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references.
- Help other department in financial analysis and accounting tasks.
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities.
- Respond to accounting related questions and inquiries from employees.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Male or Female age 33-36 years old with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years experience in senior level
- Have CPD License, Able to close accounting, Able to do AP AR GL
- Good at calculate tax
- Able to work under pressure, manage team
Location: Silom, Bangkok
Business/Industry: Manufacturing (Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30－17:00
Salary Range: 52000THB～60000THB
If you are interested to apply, kindly send your CV to K. Nuttakarn or for more information, please call her at 02-108-1250. Kindly indicate JOB ID when you send your CV and/or whenever inquiring more information about the job.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general