1. Developing annual trade marketing plan, including in store activity, display plan and promotion activities.
2. Managing, monitoring and controlling of trade marketing spending VS budget and ensure that is has been used efficiently and effectively.
3. Identifying opportunity gaps through valid data from both internal and external sales data to grow business.
4. Developing long term relationship with key customers to maintain the business relationship via regular meeting i.e. quarterly business plan review.
1. Bachelor Degree or higher Marketing, Statistic or Business Administration, Economics or related field.
2. At least 5 years with experience in FMCG business. and 3 years experience in Trade Marketing Functions.
3. experience in FMCG business.
4. Good at MS Office and data processing related tools/software, Nielsen’s Advisor and Dunhumby software.
5. Strong knowledge in analytical sales data and adapt data using in work for advantage and presentation skill.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general