This role aims to responsible for the F&BP replenishment to all POS, product forecasts, Retail reports
Reporting directly to Fragrance & Beauty Products manager.
Key Responsibilities:A – SUPPLY-CHAIN FROM THAILAND WAREHOUSE TO COUNTERS
To punctually & accurately place product & selling tools (SPMs) order to international team [SML].
1. Monthly Replenishment of Existing Products/SPMs
2. Monthly Counter Ordering of New Products & SPMs:
3. Testers and Sample Usage Monthly Tracking
4. Managing Counter Stock Level
5, Working with marketing/ Product manager on new forecast of assigned products
6. Validate Sell-through and sell-in submitted to Beaute Research Team.
7. Help Retail/Marketing Team to support on products related request e.g. Provide list of products for each event to push out, provide new product OCD date communication to counters.
B - REPORTINGEnsure timeliness & accuracy of marketing & sales reporting:
Academic / Professional Qualifications
Experience of at least 3 years in marketing, merchandising, communications, research or retail
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general