[Business] manufacturing sanitary
[Position] Electrical Engineer [JOB 15093]
- Working location at Saraburi office with some shift work
- Plan, control and take care of quality Addition or installation of machinery Maintenance work or maintenance of machinery and calibration equipment.
- Design project, Machinery and facilities to support production.
- Gather, inspect and analyze data on both machinery, energy, resources for continuous improvement.
- Contact and coordinate with other department to improve performance / prevent accident / reduce errors that may occur in the production process and other work sections.
- Teaching and transferring work skills to subordinates Supervise and support work for subordinates to work safely and efficiently.
- Meeting to clarify and discuss matters within the engineering section.
- Work as assigned by the supervisor.
- have to work every other Saturday.
- Able to do "Shift Work" assigned by the department
- Male only, age not over 30 years.
- Graduate in Engineering or higher in Electrical with GPA over 2.75
- Having knowledge and understanding in the field.
- Able to coordinate and communicate with others well.
- Able to work well under pressure, can solve problems, and have leadership skill.
[Allowance] Social Insurance / Group Insurance / Annual Health Check/ Bonus / Housing allowances
[Working Hour] 07.30 – 16.30 Monday – Friday **Working 2x Saturdays per month
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general