• Manage and design product distribution model for new project or new customer.
• Analyze cost and work process to improve efficiency that suits customer's needs the most.
• Implement the designed project with related department including Sales, Operations, System Development and make sure every process meets the standard.
• Plan and set the way for research and studying in logistics field to support business growth and increase the opportunity to grow in logistics services market.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering related fields.
• Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree and 3.30 for Master's degree.
• Experienced in logistics business or having experienced in logistics field at least 3 years.
• Being competent in statistics, logistics and information technology field.
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
• Be able to work at provinces sometimes.
• Have driving license.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general