* Manage partnership (aggregator) to grow awareness, conversions
* Budget management and provide regular reports and A/B testing to improve ROI
* Responsible for optimization and strategy for aggregator channel
* Ensure qualified traffic and overall program performance while improving on ROI
* Work internally with different brands for the best aggregator strategy
* Data driven and proactively developing and testing new things
* Proactively search and recommend new opportunities and strategies
* Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
* Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
* Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
* Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
* Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
* Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
* Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Excellent communication skills are a must combined with a disciplined experience background;
* Deep understanding in all things digital: SEM, social, mobile marketing, programmatic and alike
* Has background in both Agency and Corporate side.
* Innovation and ideas and working as part of a team are essential;
* Willing to learn quickly and adapt to the exciting challenges in working across different brands
* Good professional judgement and confidence in dealing with external and internal stakeholders and different parties;
* Proficient in English
* Master/Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
* Over 5 years of related experience with 3 years in Managerial grade or above
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general