Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Execute (Manual and Automation) Test Cases including UI/API/Batch/ Mobile.
- Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, age 23-40 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- At least 3+ years of professional working experience in Testing Methodology.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of the SDLC and Software Testing Lifecycle is a plus
- Experience in other automation tools such as Selenium, Test Complete etc.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL Statement, Store Procedure and Query would be a plus.
- Good time-management skills.
- Creative. In order to reach the goals and tackle problems on the way you need to be able to come up with creative solutions.
Salary: 20,000 – 50,000 THB. (Depend on Experience).
Workplace : Sukumvit Rd , Pattaya Chonburi.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general