Maintenance Manager (Working in Rayong)
Atlantic group manufactures small capacity water-heaters on a newly built site in Rayong.
The factory start - up took place in 2018, we are now looking for a maintenance manager to ensure that the facilities and machinery run o their maximum efficiency and output.
As a mechanical designer you study ,manufacture and install new machines and jigs for the production line under the responsibility of the industrial department manager. You are also in charge of the design, cost studies and realization of equipment for a water-heater factory ( Plastic injection ,Press , Welding and assembly workshops).
As such, and in collaboration with the local teams, you:
1. Manage the maintenance team ( 4 technicians today ) working in 2 shifts.
2. Create a Preventative maintenance plan, make sure that preventative maintenance is carried out .
3. Manage the spare parts stock in warehouse, and order what is necessary.
4. Implement and follow indicators for the maintenance teams ( number of breakdowns / Time loss...)
5. Monitor the maintenance budget.
6. Ensure that the team operates in accordance with any health , safety and environmental policies.
* Mechanical or Industrial design degree.
* 10 to 20 years' experience.
* CAD softwares : Solidworks , Autocad 2D & 3D
* Basic tooling skill ( welding , grinding , milling ,etc)
Soft skills :
* Practical sense and strong interest to work on the field.
* Autonomy,rigor, and curiosity.
* Good command English (spoken and written).
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general