• Host and coordinate customer audits, regularly interact with all levels of customers and CQE. Manage audit finding closure, self-assessment for customer, including pre-audit and process audit.
• Regularly interact with all operations team and support team (SCM, Quality, Engineering, Sales, etc.)
• MFG readiness review and audit to release products for NPI and mass production phase. Executions to pass each gate review.
• Handle nonconformity (NCMR), Material review (MRB) and disposition for quality issues of materials, WIP and FG.
• Improve %LAR and reduce Dppm of IPQA, OQA and OBA.
• Reduce RMA (Return Material Authorization) and customer complaints. Improve customer satisfaction.
• PFMEA, Control plan update/review.
• Manage 8D report for customer and review the effectiveness of product/process/customer CAR/PAR.
• ECO (Engineering change order) review/approval/improvement, includes PCN/PDN review/approval.
• Product hold/purge process management.
• Product ORT management and monitoring.
•Bachelor Degree or Higher in Engineering preferred
•Prefer candidates with a strong QA experiences at least 5 years in fiber optic, laser, telecom or electronics industry or automotive industry
• Knowledge of International standard; ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, TL9000, RBA (Responsible Business Alliance)
•Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, goal oriented, task driven team player.
•Must have technical knowledge of all business related activities for quality, cost, and Delivery improvement. Zero defect and continuous improvement mindset.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and local language.
•Flexibility in work hours to support conference calls with North America.
•Organization Skills, problem solving skill
•Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and engineering team members. Ability to discern priorities in handling stressful situations.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general