The position is to control and manage the quality of delivered website or application by vendors, maintain them and design and develop enhancements as per business needs. Mainly, this position will be focusing on quality assurance while helping on adhoc enhancements needed by business.
- Control and manage end-to-end quality assurance from creating test cases document to performing testing at multiple stages such as SIT, UAT and PROD for websites and mobile apps.
- Check and verify vendor’s quality assurance process and documentation as well as testing and confirming the deliverables against requirement by using technical knowledge.
- Check and verify whether FWD’s compliance and security rules/policies are applied accordingly on websites and mobile apps (e.g. customer consent collecting on lead forms)
- Contribute to lead and coordinate to provide effort of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of websites and mobile apps with internal teams (IT, Operations, etc.)
Platform performance optimization
- Provide analysis view to define suitable measurement metrics to respective website or application
- Ensure the platform performance is optimal up to expectation by using measurement metric to measure and report the performance as well as collaborate with vendor to fix issues
Incident Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor the availability of websites and applications under Digital Commerce
- Monitor and report the issues of websites and applications to internal teams and vendors
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors for incident resolution and reporting
- Represent Digital Commerce in Incident Sync meeting with IT
- Bachelor degree or above in IT or Software or Web Development
- At least 3 years of experience in web technology, development and respective quality assurance and testing
- Proficiency in web testing tools and techniques for both manual and automated testing is a must
- Proficiency in .Net, Java or Node is a big plus
- Experience in Sitecore technology and development is a huge plus
- Good knowledge in digital technologies and trends
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good technical documentation skills
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general