To improve the experience of digital services for distributors. Moreover, he/she can manage and be a technical support for end-to-end product development in order to deliver the best digital experience.
- Gather and interpret distributor needs and opportunities for improvement and translate those needs into requirements for the design and technical teams to execute against.
- Manage to do a proof of concept (POC) according to the business needs.
- Generate epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria to provide guidance to internal and external development teams.
- Develop and communicate solution wireframes to direct UX/UI design team. Collaborate with the design team to create solution flows and visual design elements.
- Analyze pros & cons, and provide a recommendation for possible user experience improvement and implementation plan.
- Leverage any insights, industry trends and cross functional input to develop a strategy for distribution digital experiences.
- Review user experience reports and identify issues and trends for the future.
- Manage related documentation along with the action plan of each project to meet expected timeline.
- Work with distribution team and related parties to improve the distribution digital services.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, MIS, MBA, BA, or Computer Science or other related fields
- 3-5 years of working experience with minimum 2 years of experience in digital development
- Any life insurance working experience would be strongly preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple ongoing projects, and prioritize work to meet internal and external deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with global, cross-functional teams
- Experience of Agile methodology
- Experience of leading and managing development team
- Excellent technical understanding of programming, mobile application, and database
- Able to travel and work on weekend if necessary
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general