1. Regular incoming materials, process inspection and spot inspection, finished product warehousing and shipment inspection, and review and confirm unqualified products.
2. Monitor the production process of people, machines, materials, methods and rings to ensure standardized operations to ensure that the products meet the quality requirements.
3. Lead quality improvement activities, push relevant departments to continuously improve quality and implement PDCA cycle.
4. Regularly tested the reliability of products/materials, and conducted abnormal analysis and improvement.
5. Participated in the process confirmation and evaluation of new materials, new suppliers, new processes and engineering changes, and sealed samples on site.
6. Led the investigation of customer complaints, assisted in providing 8D report and verified the effectiveness of improvement measures.
7. Assist system engineer in interial audit, second and third site audit and on-site verification.
8. Assisted the process and technology department to participate in the analysis and treatment of CTM anomalies; Assist SQE to drive supplier improvement.
9. Study and popularize the application of quality management methods and statistical techniques, and periodically evaluate the effectiveness of the application of quality management methods and statistical techniques.
10. Establish and improve all kinds of quality records and statements, and summarize quality work monthly.
11. Daily management of the department, staff recruitment, training, post change and performance appraisal.
12. Hosted and held weekly and monthly factory quality meetings.
13. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical and electronics, good command of written and spoken English, proficient in computer.
2.English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, oral communication.
3.Familiar with ISO9000, TS16949 quality management system, 5S, QCC, etc
4.At least 5 years field quality management experience, including at least 2 years in the same position.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general