- Manage both regional and local sales in order to ensure the organization’s sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
- Set and track sales targets and also define strategies in short and medium term in order to achieve the targets and to follow the set strategy punctually in alignment with business’s need.
- Provide regular monthly and yearly sales report to top management.
- Work with Sales Director for research, analyze, and develop new business opportunities with existing clients & seek new customers to achieve the sales targets, consistent with the organization’s long range and strategic plans, and leading sales force.
- Develop and build good working relationship with key customers to enhance customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Develop and execute business strategies that benefit both the company and the client and ensure a deep understanding of their business needs.
- Recommends changes and development in selling products, tools, materials, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to top management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, product, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Age 32 – 45 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or relate field.
- At least 8 years of working experience as a sales professional with managerial experience at least 5 years
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen and result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Good computer skill, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general