The System Engineer (SE) is to successfully implementing projects from conception to completion which designed by Pre-Sales/Senior Engineer, and optimizing hardware and software components including user acceptant test (UAT). SE provides enterprise level assistance, diagnose, and troubleshoot software and hardware problems to help customers resolve technical issue using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
1. Social Security Office (SSO)
2. Accident Insurance
3. Health Insurance
4. Medical Fee 3,000 bath (Other than Social Security)
5. Phone and vehicle fees (Only Some Position)
7. Provident Fund for employee 1 year.
8. Yearly Health Check Up
9. Salary Increase and Bonus
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general