Job Description :
• Lead a team of 7-8 people to drive end-to-end execution of E-commerce for Worldtech Thailand.
• Responsible to divide the job responsibilities within the team members and motivate them to work hard to achieve the vision of the company.
• Responsible to set the Sales Targets and Incentive Structures for the team to enable driving the business growth.
• Responsible to lead Cataloging, Stocks, Prices, Campaigns, Flash Sales, etc.
• Lead the Sales Planning and Target Achievement for all e-commerce channels: Lazada, Shopee, JD, LINE, Facebook, etc.
• Plan and execute Mega Campaigns such as 9.9, 11.11, 12.12, etc. to achieve heavy spikes in sales volume.
• Plan Marketing Campaigns in conjunction with Head of E-Commerce to achieve the sales targets. Utilise marketing budget to achieve sales targets.
• Maintain relationship with key stakeholders in E-commerce platforms, partners, etc.
Key Skills :
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Thailand/South-East Asian E-commerce industry
• Can speak English and Thai languages
• Dynamic and passionate to work in the ever-changing E-commerce industry
• Hard-working as well as smart working to achieve high growth for the company
• Team-player to coordinate with different members
• Leadership and people-management skills to lead a mid-sized team
Location: Corporate Office, 23rd Floor, Bhiraj Tower, EmQuartier, Bangkok
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general