Employee Relation Roles:
1. Cooperate and organizing employee's activities.
2. To do disciplinary action processes such as investigate, hearing etc. and give advice to line
manager to comply with the company's regulation law.
3. To coordinate with the Labour Union in relevant issue.
4. Proceed grievance and suggestions.
1. Control uniform stock and order new to fill to the stock.
2. Control and manage maid and gardener.
3. Control and manage canteen.
4. Proceed medical claim process.
Working day: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00
Good command in writing reading and spoken English. If you would like to join a dynamic British company that is firmly established in Thailand, please send your application to:-
Human Resources Department
Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Ltd.
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
700/801, Moo 1, Tambon Panthong,
Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160
Tel: (038) 469800 ext. 5446
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general