Job Description (Financial Planning & Analyst - Finance, CFO)
- Responsible for preparing the budget and financial performance reports covering portfolio, P&L and related information.
- Perform the variance analysis among prior performance, KPI and industry benchmark.
- Make recommendation to keep performance on track as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly presentation to touch-base with BU.
- Be the Finance representative to work with BU planners.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or any related fields
- experience in banking or financial institution at least 3 years
- Financial Knowledge, Budgeting Management, Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Analysis and Report Management
- Willing to learn, CAN DO attitude and Good in interpersonal and analytical skill.
- Good in English skills, especially in Business English.
- Computer literacy in MS Office; Excel, Power Point, Word.
Location: MBKTower, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Please sendapplication by "Apply Now" button or write in with full resume,stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photographto
ThanachartBank Public Company Limited
2 Chalermkate 4 Road,
Thepsirin,Pomprabsattrupai, Bangkok 10100
Tel. 02-220-2222 Ext.2145
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general