Flight Crew Training Quality & Standard Supervisor
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ground training, simulator training and flight training requiring any training which is based on the regulatory requirement.
- To ensure that all flight crew training programs are comply with updated AOCR and other standard requirement of state authority (CAAT).
- Monitoring and updating regarding new authority regulations, company regulations and all standard requirements.
- To ensure the compliance on requirement, regulations, standard, guidance and policy of training manuals.
- Assist Instructor for establishing, revising and updating lesson plan, course syllabus, training material and examination which are based on the regulatory requirement.
- Monitor validity of an examination, training material, instructor and training course.
- Responsible to ensure that training programs are performed and recorded as prescribed.
- To ensure that all trainees are successfully completed appropriate training before performing his/her duties.
- Responsible to ensure that only approved training materials and/or devices are used.
- Preparing budget for flight crew training activities.
- Ensuring that training records are maintained and achieved in accordance with the relevant procedures laid down in the company’s manual.
- Monitoring and updating validity of flight crew qualifications (special subjects, RED BOOK, PPC Card).
- Verifying and summarizing course result for report to CAAT and Director of Training Department.
- Conduct course and instructor evaluation to ensure standard and efficiency of training course.
- Responsible to arrange flight training schedule for flight crew and instructors.
- Perform any tasks assigned by training management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in flight operation of any airline.
- Experienced in instructor would be advantageous.
- Training/teaching certification would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently with high comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- High sense of coordinating with team members and other departments in the company.
- Possess high integrity.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general