Supervisor subordinates to run operation effectively with high-test efficiency comply with operating procedures of the company. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
1. Coordinates with customs brokers in processing clearance for all shipments
2. Coordinates and support Board of Investment (BOI) section for the details of shipment
3. Coordinate and follow up with local worldwide freight forwarder for incoming / outgoing shipment
4. Coordinate with buyer and materials people for full support on the urgent shipment
5. Provides full support about the outgoing from concern people upon requisition
6. Coordinates with planner and buyer for clearing the shipments and bringing them into plant on timely manner as well as ship products and other materials out to their specified destination
7. Control the "on-hand shipment" and "drop shipment program" to release and authorizes the shipments by best means
8. Supervise and coordinates with forwarding agents, government affair and other section in support of a smooth processing of export blue corners forms and reporting
9. To verify in-transit shipment correct to the system
10. Follow up Tax refund and claim issues and customs issues
11. Supervises subordinates to improve productivities
12. Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them
13. Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader
Education: Certificate, Diploma, B.A/B.S, B.Eng. , M.A/M.S, M. Eng.
Experience: +6 years, +5 years, 0-5 years , 0-3 years
Required Skill : Able to communicate English and operate personal computer.
Required Training: Supervisor skill
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general