Overall responsibility for all matters relating to customer demand and the subsequent logistic supply of materials in and out of the production cell: Supplier management, inventory days and stock level management, purchasing, material management and the successful on time in sequence delivery of supplier. Responsible for the development & implementation of the material planning process
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Work closely with Supplier Quality in correcting quality issues related to suppliers.
2. Place timely purchase order, expedite material and resolve payment issues with suppliers.
3. Ensure the highest levels of supplier performance and material quality by managing inbound material.
4. Support Operation’s success by reading, interpreting and proactively responding to material requirement data within ERP and supplier managed inventory processes.
5. Support strategic sourcing activities. Collaborate with Purchasing in the evaluation of current approved suppliers and selection of new suppliers.
6. Effectively drive supply chain initiatives related to inventory control and supplier consolidation including lead time reduction, waste reduction within the supply chain process and safety stock to improve corporate defined KPI’s.
7. Foster positive communications with internal/external “customers” for raw materials, finished goods, suppliers, and services.
8. Manage inbound and outbound shipments with suppliers.
9. Assure proper approval, accounting, and processing controls are maintained.
10. Comprehension of current and future demand and its impact on capacity.
11. Improve material flow through replenishment programs which result in optimized utilization of resources.
12. Other job tasks as assigned.
1. Knowledge of IATF16949, ISO14001, OSHAS18001
2. MRP, ERP and BPCS is preferred.
3. Good analytical skills, communication and proactive.
4. Ability to negotiation skills.
5. Knowledge Logistics and Supply Chain concept
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferable in Engineering, Statistics, Logistics Management, Supply Chain management or Business Management.
2.4+ years of related experience required
3. Good in English Speaking, reading and writing.
4. Advance knowledge of Excel.
5. MRP, ERP and BPCS is preferred.
6. Knowledge of IATF16949, ISO14001, OSHAS18001
7. Understanding of Manufacturing KPIs and opportunities for improvement.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Ability to work well independently with limited direction
Ability to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
Effective problem solving skills
Ability to work under pressure and to tolerate stress
Proactive, independence and flexible
Flexible to work for extra hours and 24 hours contact in urgent case
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general