Duties & Responsibilities
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Taking care of overall in recruitment and employment processes.
• Conducting employee disciplinary actions.
• Dealing with internal issues and employee relation activities.
• Taking responsible for Visa and Work permit for foreigners in the company
• Other general Affair as per assigned.
1. Gender: Male/Female
2. Age: 24-35
3. Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related
4. Expertise in Knowledge and functional competency of recruitment and selection process.
5. Experience: At least 2 years in overall of HR field especially in recruitment and selection process.
6. Strong service-oriented with pleasant personality and good communication skill.
7. Good command of English and computer literacy
8. Self-motivated, a fast learner, and must work well in a team environment
9. Service-mind, enthusiastic, able to work under pressure, hardworking and high responsibility.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general