Plans for the production requirements of SMBTL provides containers, packaging materials and fullgoods at the right time,quantity and quality and at optimum cost.
Tasked to observe Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Security and Safety, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 5S and Good Hygiene in the process area ,or other Productivity & Quality Promotion Program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A. PRODUCTION PLANNING
1. Gathers data on sales rolling forecast for the next three months.
2. Gathers data on current fullgoods stock levels.
3. Prepares Stock Movement Plan (SMP) for the next three months with monthly,
weekly and daily breakdown. Updates SMP weekly or as required by superiors.
4. Targets standard days level in the SMP.
5. Extracts production requirements from the SMP with monthly, weekly and daily
6. Breakdown production requirements by batch in alignment with packaging line
capacity, available production days, and sales rolling forecast or trend.
7. Prepares weekly a two-week production schedule.
8. Conducts weekly production meeting with Plant Managers and secures approval.
9. Distributes copies of approved production schedule to all Plant Managers.
10. Prepares all packaging materials needed for production.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general