Position: Assistant Officer, Transport Services
Working Location: ENCO Building A, Jatuchak, Bangkok
Employment Condition: 1 year contract (renewable)
• Plan and arrange the carpool services for employees and company guests in compliance with the defined procedures/guidelines and SSHE MS to ensure efficient and safe services
• Support supervisor in the vehicles and related equipment/ facilities maintenance process as well as check and monitor readiness and safety of all vehicles used in PTTEPs business
• Troubleshoot basic operational problems and handle customer complaints to ensure that customers/related parties are satisfied with the effective action
• Maintain carpool services records e.g. accidents, warning, customers feedback and report to supervisor in regular basis or as request e.g. annual audit, safety investigation in order to mitigate the risks, optimize cost and further improve services
• Analyze and update vehicle data i.e. contract duration, rental expense, user information, maintenance cost, etc.
• Coordinate with Building Tenant (ENCO) on parking management and parking card arrangement for PTTEP Employees
• Provide information to support supervisor in updating and improving transport services policies, procedures and guideline, work plan and budget, etc.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
• Diploma or higher Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Some experience in a car rental or transportation services companies is an advantage
• Service-Minded with pleasant personality and mature
• Be able to work under pressure and solve unexpected problems in appropriate manners
• Good coordinating, interpersonal and time management skills
• Good computer skills in standard software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. TOP FLIGHT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGES AND REWARDING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ARE AWAITING THE BEST CANDIDATES.
All positions will hire under contract basis of PTTEP Services a company of PTTEP Group
PTTEP Services Co., Ltd.
A Company of PTTEP Group
Energy Complex Building A
555/1 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
CONTACT: K. Natsinee (Aey) 02-537-4000 Ext. 1445
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general