Sr. Sourcing & Purchasing Officer
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing activities on direct material orders
- Coordinator with new product development, and new project. Analyze and planning strategy of materials pricing and supply model.
- The technical interface between suppliers and development / manufacturing to determine new and alternate sources.
- Conduct the sourcing and purchasing process as following the company regulation or policy provided.
- Monitor timelines of materials supply, follow up the status of purchase orders with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Evaluate and select suppliers that meet the organization standard condition of price, quality, timing and reliability of supply.
- Continuous improvement in the Supplier Selection Process to get advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
- Handling other related report following manager assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Product & Packaging Design, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Having 3 - 5 years experience in sourcing and purchasing. Knowledge of import and export are preferable.
- Having good knowledge of purchasing work flow, negotiation technique, and MRP/SAP systems is advantage.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, Ability to work in dead line and team work environment.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer proficiency in MS office and e-mail communication.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general