- Produce enterprise-level designs for Data center and Cloud through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Install, configure, and maintain Data center solution.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
- Experience 1-5 years-Bachelor’s degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Demonstrated experience with data center technologies such as Server , Storage , Network , Security etc.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good command in English both writing and speaking.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and 1 recent photo to Human Resources Department atMetro Systems Corporation Public Company Limited
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general