Sales Admin Jobs Description
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
• Raising quotations.
• Negotiating and Chasing supplier quotes.
• Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
• Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives and to certain facilitate of sales activities.
• Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
• Taking phone calls from customers.
• Communicating externally and internally.
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Maintaining client records.
Requirements for the role:
• Organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
• Ability to priorities own workload.
• Well communication skills.
• Basic knowledge in IT skills.
• An administrative or sales background.
• Must be detail oriented.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general